Duration of studies: 3years (6 semesters), 180 credits.
Objectives of the program
This program aims at:
- Transmitting a set of knowledge on the anglophone world (English and anglophone languages et literatures, English and Anglophone cultures, linguistics) ;
- Transmitting knowledge and abilities in translation.
Possible career in teaching (Anglophone literatures and cultures), cultural industries, translation; in the structures of the Commonwealth.
Candidates must be holders of Baccalauréat, GCE A Level or an equivalent diploma.
Methods of teaching and evaluation
Courses are divided into two main blocks:
– Compulsory courses make up for about ¾ of time program and ¾ of credits;
– Elective courses for about ¼ of time program and total credits.
Methods of assessment:
– Continuous assessments;
-Written and oral examination;
– Presentation of practice report;
– End of semester examination.
The degree is awarded when a student has earned a total of 180 credits.
A student must obtain a mark ranging between 55 to 100% to pass a course. A passed course means that the credits allotted to that course have been earned.